Now, SC/BC students can apply for scholarship online in Punjab

Chandigarh/July 5
Punjab government on Friday launched a web site www.punjabscholarships.gov.in for receiving online applications for Post Matric Scholarship from scheduled casts (SC) and other backward (BC) classes students.
Punjab welfare minister for Schedule Caste and Backward Classes Gulzar Singh Ranike said that all the educational institutions awarding post matric scholarship to SC and OBC students have been instructed to login on the website and enter institution’s details, immediately by clicking “Institution Administration” and has to confirm the same to respective line Department.
Ranike added that the candidates can now apply for scholarship online from today. He said that Bindu Walia Joint Director, Welfare Department has been deputed as a nodal officer and for any query, one can send email to jdwelfarepunjab@gmail.com or can call on department’s toll free no. 1800-137-0015.

60 Responses to Now, SC/BC students can apply for scholarship online in Punjab

1. Ritu Rani says:

I am unable to apply on line for SC/ST scholarship. Kindly guide me.

2. I want to enquire about post matric scholarship for SC s. How to apply and when is the last date?

3. gurwinder singh says:

last date of scholarship when

4. sunny kumar says:

i m doing b.tech how to apply scholar ship …..bc

5. i have done MSC -IT. now i want to admission in PhD or MPhil in computer application in punjab. I belongs to SC family and i also want to apply Scholarship. May u advise me, Mujhe kahan admission leni chahiye

• admin says:

Ideally, you should take admission in government run educational institute for higher studies or you can get your admitted in Punjab government recognised educational institute as it will helpful for you while applying for scholarship.

6. RISHAB says:

I have apply bc scholarship of private school student. .how to apply?

7. Bittu Rani says:

Hi I am bittu Rani I want do G N M course for nursing so how I can apply for scholarship plz reply

8. heena says:

hello, i am unable to fill this form…… i fill all my details bt the cursor was unable to unlock this form.. so plz help me

9. hye. iam unable to fill a form i just want to know how to fill a form and the lastdate of filling this form

10. jaswinder says:

hey i am jaswinder and I want to enquire about post matric scholarship for SC s. How to apply and when is the last date?

11. sunita says:

i passed matric (as a private cadidate ) from Himachal
    pardesh board can i eligible for scholarship

12. JASVIR S. says:

WHICH IS THE LAST DATES NOW FOR APPLY ONLINE AND HARD COPY FOR SC ST POST MATRIC SCHOLORSHIP ?

13. JASVIR S. says:

IS FEE SUBMITT NECESSARY TO COLLAGE BEFOR TAKE ADMISSION IN E.T.T. PUNJAB FOR THOSE SC ST STUDENTS WHOES BECOME BELOW 2LAC ANNUAL INCOME ?
    IF NO, THEN WHAT WE DO IF COLLAGE DEMANDS ADMISSION ?

14. pardeep kumar says:

last date is today…..

15. jasneet kaur says:

hey, i am ekjot singh i passed 4th class. my family is aanual income 2 lakhs per years…. fill a form and the last date of filling this form….

16. sumanpreet kaur says:

hlo,when we can get scholarship??

17. Archana Kumari says:

Hey my friend is resident of punjab but did her schooling of +2 from kota due to coaching purpose, so is she eligible for post matric scholarship under graduation.
    I mean is must be compulsory for students to completed their schooling from their local states for applying such scholarship….
    Please reply me it is to immediately for them………
    thanks

18. admin says:

Hi,

As per the eligibility criteria given on Punjab government website, a student residing in Punjab State is entitled for scholarship under the quota of that State irrespective of his place of study or to know know more about eligibilyt criteria log onto webpage http://www.punjabscholarships.gov.in/Public/MOMA_Schemes.htm

19. sukhvir says:

The department give me no of pavittar singh 01722602912 and he drop my call before listen my query.
    Atleast he guide me properly

20. Manpreet kaur says:

i done +2..and i belong from BC.will u please tell me how i apply for scholarship?

21. I done 12 and i belong SC.will u please tell me how i apply for scholarship?

22. Mani singh says:

sir, i have done my 12 examination in science stream with 88% marks and i belong to BC.please tell me i am eligible for this scholarship and how i apply for this scholarship?

23. Ramandeep says:

I had applied for post metric scholarship scheme for sc/st in 2013.
    I am doing b.Tech from LPU .but i have not received any scholarship till now. I want to know when scholarship will be sanctioned to me.

24. jagjot singh says:

I don’t receive my BC sch. till now of the year 2013-14

25. abhi jaiswal says:

I forget my username and pasword of last year.can i register agian?

26. gurpreet says:

sir i forget my password or id pls help me hwo can i solve this problem

27. manpreet kaur says:

hello sir, i am forget my password.pls tell me again reset my password ?

• admin says:

u hav to check on website regarding the password if they send password to ur mail or u need contact officials of the department for the same.

28. i belong to sc caste and i did 10th with 65% and 10+2 wint non-medical with 56% and now i am doing b-tech from cgc landra.it is affilated to punjab techinal university.please guide me for scholarships thanks

29. sehajpal says:

i am done my +2 in commerce. i got 71% .now i am pursing B.com(R).please tell me who i appy for scholarship

30. i also apply for that but they said that our password and id is incorrect. help us,,

31. admin says:

For any help, you can call on helpline number 1800‐137‐015 or click on link http://www.punjabscholarships.gov.in/Public/pdf/Contact_Details.pdf to get info about nodal officer in your area.

32. manisha says:

plz tell me what shoud i filll in district button option while aplying for submition of form. doing llb from panjab university chandigarh…

33. Chander shekher says:

sir please,tell me the procedure to fill the scolarship form

34. jassi says:

ke hal a ritu rani g

35. Chander shekher says:

How can I apply for scholarship, if I am a stu
    dent of Institute, located outside Punjab?

36. i still didn’t receive my scholarship for bsc(n.m.) BC from 2013…………… when will gotten my scholarship

37. sarb says:

helo ,i want to apply for gnm course,but in punjabscholarships website,their is no specification of gnm .am i eligible for apply scholarship of gnm .give me reply as soon as possible.

38. manpreet singh says:

Hello ji my name is manpreet singh and belong to a poor bc family and i am unable to apply on line bc scholarship plz guide me.